We wanted to reach out to everyone to provide important dates for the new year as well as provide information for 2021 dues.
Dues contributed yearly by each residence are used to ensure that our neighborhood remains a wonderful place to live, including maintaining the property at the front of the subdivision, hosting community parties and mosquito abatement. The majority of the funds collected are utilized to cover the cost of mosquito abatement each summer.
Please send $55.00 payment for dues by March 1st 2021.
Camelot Homeowners Association
P.O. Box 528
Minooka, IL. 60447
To pay electronically:
Homeowners Association Meeting Dates and Locations:
- March 17th at 7pm – Location TBD
- May 19th at 7pm – Location TBD
- September 15th at 7pm – Location TBD
- November 17th at 7pm – Location TBD
- Saturday, March 27th at 9am – Easter Bunny Parade
- Sunday, October 31st – Parade at 1pm in Galahad Court followed by trick or treating until 5pm
The communication channels we use for the HOA are included on the left-hand side of this document. All updates and news will be posted on the HOA Website. If you do not have access to the internet, please let us know when you return your dues payment to ensure we can reach out directly to your residence for urgent matters.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email the board at email@example.com
Camelot Homeowner’s Association